ACTIVITIES THAT ENGAGE A HEALTHY MIND
Our community provides opportunities for creative expression, meaningful discussion, and a chance to give back to those in need. Our lifestyle recreation director develops a monthly calendar filled with different ways to stay engaged. Some examples include:
- Community Choirs
- Speaker series on a variety of topics
- Lunch bunch outings
- Men’s Group outings
- Local theater performances and/or Guthrie performances
- Pancake Breakfasts
- Weekly Happy Hour
- Dances and Live Music
- Ice Cream Socials
- Tai Chi, Yoga, and More!
- This event has passed.
Helping You Have a Stress Free Move
August 22, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Cathy Matrejek is the Managing Partner with Changing Life Solutions. She will be speaking on planning ahead and having the right tools and help will eliminate much of the stress of a move. Cathy will help you to get you from your home to your new home at Orchards of Minnetonka there are five steps you need to work through:
- Learn how to right size your belongings.
- Understand the need for a floor plan and how to create one
- Find out how to pack efficiently
- Discover tips to manage your move
- Unpack the boxes and settle in. Where do you start?
RSVP to Erin Renslow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763.417.1077 by 8.19, seating is limited – sign up today!